Business Development Representative
Honest and Open
Key Personal Skills
- Self Starter who is highly motivated and takes ownership of the role
- Quick Learner who easily grasps the elements of our business
- Good Communicator who can relay his/her knowledge to potential/current customers
- A People Person who is eager to meet new people and establish strong client
relationships and work well with others
- An Organizer who is able to structure his/her own schedule and make the best use of
An Ideas Person who thinks ‘outside the box’ and can implement these ideas
Technical Skills Required
Fluent with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), internet searches.
Knowledge of social media marketing and Shopify web platform an asset.
No specific formal education is required, although applicant must demonstrate a strong grasp of English, be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing, and have “sales smarts.” He/She must also be willing to learn and take instruction to hone their skills and learn the specifics of our business.
Provide a proven track record of sales experience.
The individual will be responsible to build on the customer base at Signs in the Making, Inc. by cultivating existing client relationships and earning new customers. This person will also work with other departments to help promote Signs in the Making, Inc. through existing marketing channels: website, social media, & newsletter, etc.
Sales calls by phone & in person
E-mail correspondence with customers
Social Media Marketing
Daily and Weekly Reporting of sales activities
Must have own vehicle and be willing to use it for sales calls, using a log to track mileage. Will be reimbursed for km.
To be negotiated. Part-time / full-time. Ideal position for semi-retired person